Wunderlich's rear protection bars for the R1200 RT LC/, R1250RT - it not only offers great protection for expensive, original RT panniers but also provides a genuine visual highlight and a lifting handle.
What has long been standard equipment for police motorcycles is now available for civilian use.
Made from rigid, seamless precision tubular steel, Wunderlich engineers have developes a crash bar that protects the side panels and bags of the RT against bumps and falls. At the same time, the bars are so discreet that they impede neither the rider's nor the passengers mobility.
The easy operation of the original bag also remains unimpeded.
Additional advantage: The bars are a perfect lifting point and can be used to attach further accessories or luggage.
• Protects the saddlebags from front and side impact, also in a crash.
• Fits all model years of the R1200 RT LC
• Perfect lifting point when placing the bike on the center stand
• Comfortable holding point for the passenger
• Unobtrusive; full range of rider and passenger movement unchanged
• Operation, removal, installation of saddlebags unchanged
• Robust attachment at four points on each side
• Supplemental reinforcement of subframe
• Made of seamless, precision steel tubing
• Ideal for the attachment of additional accessories or luggage
• Complete set of left & right bars with instructions and all needed hardware
• Made in Germany
• Available in chrome plated or powder coated versions (silver)
Because the saddlebags are the widest point of the bike, wider than the cylinders, damage without these guards is more likely.
Tough black powder coat finish.
R1200RT LC 2014 on
NOTE : NOT SUITABLE FOR PILLIONS AS THE BARS MAY MOVE THE PILLIONS LEGS FORWARD.
THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY FOR SALE TO THE UK, IRELAND AND CHANNEL ISLANDS.
Sorry, we cannot supply Wunderlich products to any of these countries:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United States