This is the higher version which is 20mm higher than the standard seat
Feature packed seat which gives greater comfort and features Thermo Pro for a cooler seat when it has been left in the sun.
The new generation of seat: Thoughtfully designed with many innovative solutions. The original seat has an unfavourable design that puts strain on the coccyx. The incline of the seat surface results in many riders having the wrong pelvic posture. We've swapped this for a foam core with a completely new and unique contour and unique material construction.
What are ACTIVE COMFORT seats?
Comfort guaranteed !
The new generation of seat: Thoughtfully designed with many innovative solutions. The original seat has an unfavourable design that puts strain on the coccyx and the incline of the seat surface results in many riders having the wrong pelvic posture. We've swapped this for a foam core with a completely new and unique contour and unique material construction.
Relaxation for the passenger! An ergonomic design precisely tailored to the riding position. As a passenger, this also lets you have long-lasting touring pleasure. We were also able to sustainably improve the support (in particular while braking), which leads to significantly more relaxing touring enjoyment. The progressive foam core and the relief to the coccyx silence any complaints.
• Unbeaten, optimum seat comfort thanks to innovative padding
• Distinctive concave profile (recess in middle of seat)
• Relieves the coccyx and optimises weight distribution across the entire seat
• approx. 5 mm higher seat height is particularly comfortable for large riders thanks to a larger knee angle
• Progressive two-layer construction with soft top layer and rigid core guarantees and even strength distribution
• More comfort with Thermo Pro : With the Thermo Pro coating, the temperature of this bench is up to 25 ° C lower in high summer in the blazing sun compared to conventional cover material
• Sweat-resistant, non-slip cover material combined with piping made of Alcantara
• Taped and welded seams for 100% tightness
• Made in Germany
S1000XR (2020 on)
Sorry, we cannot supply Wunderlich products to any of these countries:
- All European Countries
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands